Ocean Drive Madrid Plaza de Isabel II, 7, 28013 Madrid, Spain (+34) 910 882 804 email@example.com fb.com/ODhotels Ocean Drive Barcelona C/ Aragó, 300 - (+34) 93 215 08 99 firstname.lastname@example.org fb.com/ODhotels Ocean Drive Talamanca C/ Jesús, 28, Playa Talamanca - (+34) 971 31 19 12 email@example.com fb.com/ODhotels Ocean Drive Ibiza Marina Botafoch / Playa de Talamanca - (+34) 971 31 81 12 firstname.lastname@example.org fb.com/ODhotels Can Jaume by Ocean Drive Cami de Ca n'Arabi, Puig d'en Valls - (+34) 971 31 88 55 email@example.com fb.com/OCDanJaumeMarina Botafoch / Playa de Talamanca - Ibiza (+34) 971 31 81 12 firstname.lastname@example.org fb.com/ODhotelsContactReservations Ocean Drive Ibiza Marina Botafoch / Playa de Talamanca - 07800 Ibiza (+34) 971 31 81 12 email@example.com fb.com/ODhotels
- Marina Botafoch (Ibiza)Ibiza, the island of a thousand possibilities 365 days of the year.Ibiza is a reference as a destination for everyone due to its busy nightlife in summer but Ibiza is much more. Once the madness of the season is over, a quieter time begins but full of possibilities: Walks, markets with music, charming towns, typical food in unique places ... with a rhythm and a perfect temperature. The island is alive 365 days a year.
- Discover Ibiza as its bestAllRestaurantsDiscos & Dance ClubsBeach ClubsBeachesMarkets
- Points of interestAllRestaurants (7)Nightlife (3)Beach Clubs (2)Markets (3)Beaches (6)Il GiardinettoEnjoy a great Italian meal at Marina Botafoch, one of Ibiza’s the most exclusive spots.Pacha Restaurant & Sushi LoungeLocated right next to Pacha club, enjoy the finest suhi and cuisine in Ibiza’s oldest club.IZAKAYA Asian Kitchen & BarIZAKAYA presents modern Japanese cuisine with South American influences in an outstanding shared-dining concept that suits the cosmopolitan nature of Ibiza. Located in Sir Joan Hotel.La DispensaIn the heart of Dalt Vila, La Dispensa Ibiza combines gastronomy, design, ideas and art to give life to a new restaurant concept in Ibiza.Restaurante Jardín la BrasaNext to the central Plaza del Parque, La Brasa serves authentic Ibizan food, with a large choice of fish and seafood dishes, as well as paella and other rice specialties.Can TerraRestaurant with top quality meats or to recommend to have some pintxos, just like you would find in the Basque Country. A spectacular decoration and a great atmosphere in the heart of Ibiza.The Booo BurgerBooo is the ultimate spot to eat burgers 2.0. Generous, original and tasty, there is one for every one.Hostal TalamancaTaste authentic paella and sea food facing the sea, at only 2 minutes walk from the hotel. If you go for lunch, don't miss talking a a walk on Talamanca's promenade, definitely worth the view.PachaThe one an only Pacha club. The only one to stay open all winter long in Ibiza. The oldest club of Ibiza bring la creme de la creme of house music… And only at less than 500 meters from the hotel.Sir Rocco by UshuaiaHomemade breads, freshly made pasta, delicious cocktails, homemade Limoncello, exquisite seafood, authentic pizzas, natural juices, music and friends… all on hand to harmonize your senses.Nassau - Tanit BeachNew in 2015 with elegantly chilled music, refined decor, excellent service & exquisite food makes Nassau Tanit Beach the place to relax, enjoy and disconnect.Cotton Beach Club - Cala TaridaThe Grand Terrace restaurant offers a Mediterranean fusion lunch and à la carte dinner after beach hours, while acclaimed rooftop restaurant FAY reinvents the tingling tastes and full flavours of Oriental cuisines.Las Dalias de IbizaDon’t miss this Hippy Chic market located in the North of the island. You’ll find handicrafts, handmade clothing… and be immersed in a 80’s setting with live music.Sant Joan Sunday MarketThis traditional market in the picturesque village of Sant Joan has come to attract both tourists and residents. You’ll find all types of items, ranging from clothes to fruits and vegetables. There is also live music from 12.Ibiza Spirit Sunday at Agroturismo AtzaróRather a festival than a market, Ibiza Spirit Sunday gathers all the Ibiza residents and tourists alike for a day of meditation, dance, yoga, workshops, natural food and drinks, and music. Don’t hesitate to pass by to discover this magical rural hotel.Ses SalinesIdyllic and pristine beach located in a natural park. Let yourself be seen in Salines, since all the jet set loves strolling around this beach in summertime.TalamancaLocated 50 meters away from the hotel, this beach is just in ibiza town. The water is shallow and has a beatuful boardwalk with excellent restaurants of all kinds.Cala BassaCala Bassa is surrounded by ancient Sabina trees, spectacular turquoise clear waters and soft golden sandCala JondalBeautiful beach with pristine surroundings of pines and cliffs, visited by yachts and highly recomended by VIPs visiting the island.Playa d'em BossaThe longest beach on the island, Playa den Bossa is the chosen by the famous Hard Rock Hotel and the world’s best known and most glamorous club in the island, Ushusia.Cala ComteIt is a small sandy beach with rocks on both sides. Cala Comte has some of the most incredible sunsets on the island, do not forget
- Upcoming eventsdon't miss outView all events
- The DNA of ODDiscover the key concepts of our brandOD LocationOD ExplorerOD EventsOD Sky BarOD Design
- Why book here?
More info & conditions
- Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive Welcome Gifts
- Early Check-in & Late Check-out